COURSES FOR CATS
1. Course book, and questionnaire R625,00
2. Practical - dandages and questionnaire R150,00
*Discount price if paid in full in advance R600,00
All course information has been approved by a senior Specialist Veterinary Physician from University of Pretoria.
· What is a first responder in a medical emergency and what actions are to be taken?
· The FOUR main killers for all humans and animals.
· Signs and symptoms of illness or injury in cats
· Body language and vocal - signs of pain and discomfort
· Breathing patterns
· Swelling - infection
· Blunt force
· Bite wounds
· Torn nail
· Motor vehicle accident - actions to be taken
· Skin allergies
· Snake Bite
· Infectious diseases.... feline leukaemia, peritonitis, feline aids
· Kidney or renal failure
· Jaundice or liver failure
· Eye injuries and infection
· Snuffles - pneumonia - coughing
· Drowning or near drowning
· Bandaging - paw, limb, ear and tail
· C. P. R.
· Moving an injured animal
· Splinting a fractured limb
· Administering medication
A free copy of THE SOUTH AFRICAN GUIDE TO FIRST AID FOR CATS will be included in your course pack. (value R 165.00)
Certificate will be handed out on a completed course
FIRST AID KIT
FIRST AID FOR YOUR DOGS